Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally I Can Online, Haha..

Wow, so excited i finally can online... haha..
Starting from last week i cant online because my housemate din pay the streamyx bill lo.. Line being cut for few days.. Cy said must write blogs 2day to celebrate, i guess he was right.. i also long time didn't update my blog d..
Dis few days a lot of things happen to me... Quarrel with people, being misunderstood, being locked in the campus for twice last week after walking back from library in the evening.. These were really sour and bitter of my life.. but i still walked through it toughly even everythings seem like not going smoothly.. I know i need to be strong!!!
Somethings happen during warisan mesra last saturday but generally it was quite fun la... BBQ was terribly bad, coz i only eat a piece of chicken for 15 ringgits.. Haha... really not worth.. but can meet senior buddy n gather with friends, joing treasure hunt not bad also..
haiz, today i went to hukm for mork osce... i did so bad i think.. Doctor said i did quite ok in physical examination but i dun finish my history taking in time... i reached the station too late n the doctor asked me to read question carefully n slowly.. i didn't know that the four minutes had started d... when i realised it, i rushed to finish the whole history taking but unsuccessful.. so sad=(
By the way, tell u guys what i had done wrongly in the mork osce.. This is to remind me also so i dun repeat them again next time.. Haha... The unforgivable mistake is i stood at the patient's left hand side.. it should be at the right hand site... N then i forget to ask the patient's name n his age before i started my history taking.. How can i did that?? so disappointed.. i guess i'm too nervous when i realised i had run out of time, haha.. Luckily i did quite good in Physical Examination(PE) i guess.. i managed to do PE n explain at the same time for as much as i can do in just 4 minutes.. Overall, i still need alot of improvement... i should take this as a lesson n do better next time... gambateh!!! =)

1 comment:

Darren Teo said...

how come this time no more highlight liao. so looking forward for that. Erm i suggest u can highlight some sentence that u actually porrrrr urself. It's quite useful to attract attention so the junior will think u r so intelligent all the time n did wrong for once. I oso did so jialatly terrible ma, yet i'm too lazy to shout in my blog. haizzz. I hope can do venepuncture on the EXAMINER on the coming thurs. so frustrated wif him nia. so stim stim stim stim all the way. haiz. okla. i stop here d, abo u say my comment is longer than ur blog liao. REMEMBER MERDEKA DAY ya!!!!!