Friday, September 19, 2008

A Miserable Week (T.T)

dunno what to write..

actually i dun like to write those unhappy thing in blogs.. coz i think i want to keep good memory only in blogs.. so that when i feel upset i can recall the sweet memory to cheer me up..

i plan to write on something bout mooncake festival celebration last saturday,but i havent get the pictures yet.. so i'm still waiting so that i can write a full "report" on it.. For me, it was quite fun having those kind of actiities with friends.. its good to keep all the happy things in mind.. haha^^

But recently so many things happen to me make me so stress!!

first, its about study things.. i dun study much coz need settle so much things.. this few days the schedule was so full.. tuesday is totally miserable.. got class till 5 something, directly go ktsn for inteviewing new emcee.. waste the whole day, same goes wif wednesday.. again interview.. i think this is because i need go hukm that day, so unable to manage my time coz need sacrifice my time for PAP.. but this module really packed, coz 16 lectures in 3 weeks (same amount as respi module but its in 4 weeks).. the lectures r quite tough, i really scared i cant finish this module, i not even start my lectures n i go for anatomy class n practical unprepared.. so disppointed with myself..

may be i hav been too sensitive, i found that my relationship wif some frens had became worse.. i always busy with my things, some time i dun talk even a word to them the whole day.. recently, i found i cant get involve in their conversation, like i'm from different world.. Am i still 1 part of them?? i wonder.. isit the problem come from me myself??

everything i done meet with obstacles, make me feel so useless.. like this morning plan to wakup at 5.30 am to finish my pbl.. but unfortunately i woke up at 7.40am!! i was late.. after a simple bath n eating a piece of bread as breakfast, i rush along the way to campus without finishing my pbl!! not even read though it.. (initially plan to read lecture notes to enhance my understanding on that topic, plus i got many lectures to study) may be this week is just not my week.. i guess..

I feel like i want close myself in my room, being isolated from this world coz i dun wanna to be upset again.. but do i need to pass this weekend just in room?? i cant get a good answer for that.. i just hope i can recover soon n everything will be alright..

c u again in next blog!! ^^ just drop by here to express my feeling coz i dunno who can i express to.. can some one be my listener?? (=.=)"

k la, be tough yae teck chee!!! u can do it!!

3 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

U noe wat is "sigh"?
Teach u, here's my lecture.
first, take a deep breath, must inhale a lot of air, then, exhale the air through your oral.
That is what we call sigh.
Many people misconcept that sigh is a sign of disappointment. But actually, sigh is a way to release your tension. New born baby are so innocent, free from pressure, and so they breath will their diaphragm. As they grow older, people are exposed to life pressure, causing them to breath with their rib cage moving upwards and forwards. If you try breathing like that, you can feel that actually the breathing is quite unpleasant. Try to breath like what human should be (like how baby breath). The correct way to breath is using diaphragm, meaning inhale the air, pushing the diaphragm downwards, and you can c that your tummy will be big during the inhalation. right after that, take a long exhalation. These actions can actualy help you to release stress. Sit back, and follow to the pace, follow to the rhythm of your life. Dont put yourself in such a miserable state. What you need to do is, to catch up your homework in a relax way. Look at the mirror and force yourself to smile. haha, oh no, i m talking rubbish, i hope i m not.
And don't worry, it's a norm to feel slightly isolated from friends, but you will soon find out that you can get along with them. It just happened to be time is packed now. Or maybe, try using lunch time or dinner time to get along with them. Date them out for meal. hehe. gud luck, gor gor.
...
haih, write until half then mr.tan khai pin called me down to drink the sweet soup. haha, really tasty. thank you very much. gud nite.

Yi Lian Wong said...

one more thing, one more thing. eat chocolate la. make sure dont overdose, hypercholesterolaemia is dangerous also. haha!! :P

~De Zhi (^-^)'' said...

Thank you very much yilian.. u really a good buddy..
but i feel that i'm so bad.. haiz